Yellowfin has a history of performing strongly in research based on customer feedback and satisfaction, receiving the highest outright score in Dresner Advisory Services’ 2013 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study. Via a combination of customer and vendor survey data, the study compares and ranks 17 of the world’s foremost BI vendors, their solution and associated services.
Download the 2013 Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study here: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFCommunityNews-Download-Dresner-s-2013-Wisdom-of-Crowds-Business-Intelligence-Market-Study-130791/.
Yellowfin was also identified as a leading “Dashboard vendor” and “Small to Medium Projects vendor” in the Business Applications Research Center’s (BARC)
About 2013 Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
Gartner’s 2013 Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms was authored by Gartner analysts
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics software vendor passionate about making BI easy. Yellowfin is headquartered and developed in
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
For regular updates and news, follow Yellowfin on Twitter (@YellowfinBI), LinkedIn (Yellowfin Business Intelligence) or email pr(at)yellowfin(dot)bi to subscribe to Yellowfin’s free e-newsletter.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013-Magic-Quadrant-for-/BI-analytics-platforms/prweb11055521.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.