Vicon is a subsidiary
Among many others, Vicon and OMG global clients include:
Entertainment: Audiomotion, The
Life Science: Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre -
For more information about OMG and its subsidiaries, visit: www.omgplc.com, www.vicon.com, www.vicon.com/boujou, www.moves.com, www.2d3sensing.com, www.yottadcl.com or www.autographer.com.
The Group’s technology is used to capture the movements of actors (for the movie industry), sportsmen (for video games or improving team performance), children with cerebral palsy, rehab patients and animals (for medical, life science and research industries). The technology is also used for recording the condition of highways and the assets that surround them; or even for providing image intelligence and situational awareness from drone aircraft. Through this diverse offering the Group has earned its strong international reputation for precision from pixels.
Founded in 1984, the Group is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod