Canonís PowerShot SX510 features a 30x optical zoom and a 24mm wide angle lens with optical image stabilizer. With the added Zoom Framing Assist, the camera automatically tracks the movement of the imageís subject by zooming in or out to keep it in sharp focus. Create Full HD 1080p videos or enhanced quality still images that rely on the 12.1 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor, and share everything with the SX510ís built-in Wi-Fi. High-speed auto focus, Smart AUTO for easily capturing the shot every time, and a three-inch LCD monitor make this PowerShot model a well-rounded and versatile camera.
Also announced today is a new Canon lens. The Canon EF S55-250mm, f/4-5.6 IS STM lens is a high magnification, compact and lightweight EF-S telephoto zoom lens with image stabilization for up to 3.5 equivalent stops of shake correction. One UD lens element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range, for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast. Full-time manual focus allows for manual adjustments even while in autofocus mode. With a minimum focusing distance of 2.79 ft/0.85m and a maximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end, this lens significantly extends the cameraís reach, capturing sharp, far-away images, even hand-held. Combined with a rear focusing system, high-speed CPU, and improved auto focus, this circular aperture lens delivers soft, beautiful backgrounds and exceptional color balance and clarity.
For more information on the new Canon PowerShot cameras and the new Canon EF S55-250mm lens, and to pre-order your new Canon camera, visit the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11051054.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping