“Through our investment in the Cornerstone system, we hope to
significantly streamline our performance and development process,
enabling our 13,500 employees to focus on providing the best care for
our patients,” said
Cornerstone’s comprehensive, cloud-based talent management suite includes solutions for recruiting, learning and development, compliance management, performance management, and succession planning. Observation Checklist, a unique solution within the Cornerstone suite that was developed in collaboration with healthcare organizations, allows users to assess and record an employee’s skills and competencies while directly observing specific activities in the field, such as patient care, phlebotomy and process-oriented tasks. Now available via Cornerstone Mobile, Observation Checklist automates what was once an inefficient, paper-based process, making it easier to track and validate proficiency in specific skills.
For added commentary and examples of how healthcare organizations are using Cornerstone to support their talent management initiatives, visit csod.info/13Qe4vK. Want to find out what your healthcare organization needs most when it comes to talent management? Take our 2-minute quiz and discover your talent management prescription: csod.info/18FGYSB.
To read more about the
+1 (310) 752-1860
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.