92. Interference with operations below 2020 MHz. The 2020-2025 MHz AWS-3 uplink band is adjacent to AWS-4/MSS uplink spectrum at 2000-2020 MHz. The rules applicable to AWS-4 mobile stations operating in the 2000-2020 MHz band include a general
93. Interference with operations above 2025 MHz. The 2020-2025 MHz AWS-3 uplink band is adjacent to the 2025-2110 MHz band, which includes BAS and Cable Television Relay Service (CARS) operations, as well as certain Federal government operations. As noted above, for AWS-4 uplinks at 2000-2020 MHz, the Commission recently adopted the 43 + 10 log10 (P) standard above 2020 MHz. Prior to AWS-4, the same
94. Interference with Services in Other Bands--Base Stations Operating in 2155-2180 MHz. Interference with operations below 2155 MHz and above 2180 MHz: The 2155-2180 MHz AWS-3 downlink band is adjacent to the AWS-1 downlink spectrum at 2110-2155 MHz and to the AWS-4/MSS downlink spectrum at 2180-2200 MHz. Because we anticipate that operations in 2155-2180 MHz and in the adjacent downlink bands will be similar, we believe the standard attenuation factor of 43 + 10 log10 (P) dB will be sufficient to protect AWS-1 and AWS-4/MSS receivers operating in the bands adjacent to AWS-3. We seek comment on this proposal. Commenters should discuss and quantify the costs and benefits of this and any proposed alternative approaches.
95. Measurement of
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim