Emergency Room and ICU Solutions
Nearby in the
Physician’s Office and Clinic Solutions
Siemens’ broad point-of-care portfolio continues into the Physician’s Office/Clinic area, where attendees are previewing the latest in advanced urinalysis testing, including the recently improved CLINITEK Status® Connect System1that features enhanced barcoding capabilities as well as an adaptor for seamless wireless connectivity. Also on display is the DCA Vantage® Analyzer1,which helps clinicians to monitor diabetes patients' glycemic control status and early kidney disease detection.
The RAPIDComm® Data Management System1is also showcased.Allowing for effective management of point-of-care programs across multiple settings, including the emergency room and doctor’s office, the latest version7 will be accessible via mobile devices. It will also seamlessly integrate to the Siemens Personalized Education Plan (PEP)8.
Microbiology and Molecular Laboratory Solutions
Anchoring the in-booth Microbiology and Molecular area is the
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws