“We are excited to be implementing ALPHADAS and look forward to the
benefits throughout our organization,” comments
About Retroscreen Virology
Retroscreen is a virology healthcare business that provides clinical services, focused on the Viral Challenge Model (“VCM”), and pre-clinical analytical services, primarily to global pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology organizations. Retroscreen has grown and developed the VCM for evidencing the efficacy of antiviral and viral therapeutics in influenza, HRV (cold) and
To learn more about Retroscreen, visit www.retroscreen.com.
Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications to the early development healthcare market delivering compelling solutions for data collection, management and analysis across the R&D continuum. Instem applications are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidlyexpanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem’s portfolio of software solutions increases client productivity by automating study-related processes while offering the unique ability to generate new knowledge through the extraction and harmonization of actionable scientific information.
Instem supports its clients through full service offices in
To learn more about Instem solutions and its mission, please visit www.instem.com
Meeting clients at the intersection of investment & return™.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says