* i. The required software required must have the capability to interface and retrieve data/ information from the existing SL100/DMS100, which provides support to over 23,000 PBX telephone subscriber lines and over 700 Trunks leaving from and coming into
* ii. The required software must have the capability to collect data from two systems, the SL100 PBX Time Division Multiplexing (
* iii. The breakdown of the aforementioned reports includes but are not limited to a System Alarm report, System Event report, Remote Access report, Individual Automatic Call Distribution staffing report, Attendant staffing report, Trunk group report, Trunk group chart display, Call Detail Recording, Performance Monitoring chart display, and Telephony Awareness monitoring. The required software suite application must include a client application in order to establish a client/server connection.
3. Period of Performance
* i. The period of performance shall be no more than three (3) months from date of contract award.
4.0 Performance Objective
* i. To plan, provide, install, and optimize/configure a hybrid Voice and VoIP system that is fully tested and operationally capable.
* ii. The required software must be Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) Certified.
* iii. Contractor must obtain enterprise JITC certified before delivery date.
* iv. Contractor must provide tutorial of the new Voice and VoIP monitoring system to fully operationally capable.
5.0 Contractor Responsibilities:
* i. The contractor shall provide a Turn-Key solution to accomplish all items as described in this and succeeding paragraphs. All personnel, tools, new materials, and new equipment shall be provided for the installation, and/or upgrade of switch support equipment prior to commencement of work. The contractor must provide personnel information for all involved workers to be submitted to the base security forces. All work shall be accomplished without disruption of telephone service to
* ii. The contractor shall be responsible for provisioning a completely functional turn-key system with the required programming, interfaces, hardware, software, in configuring/optimizing the existing system.
* iii. The contractor shall reutilize existing equipment to the maximum and add any require additional hardware module based upon their solution. In addition, the contractor shall make operational any ancillary equipment that is required to support this effort in order to solidify a turn-key solution.
* iv. The contractor shall provide (1) Voice and VoIP Network Monitoring Software Suite.
* v. The contractor shall provide the standard commercial warranty for all items delivered to the government, including the network monitoring software.
* vi. The contractor shall provide warranty information for each manufacturer's items (e.g. new parts repair and returned items, software and hardware upgrades, etc.)
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor