A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP financial measures has been provided in the financial statement tables included in this press release. An explanation of these measures is also included below under the heading "Non-GAAP Financial Measures."
Second Quarter and Recent Business Highlights
• Signed new and expanded customer relationships including ADEO Services, Allstate, eBay, FICO,
• Announced the release of Jive StreamOnce, a new platform that allows people to seamlessly bring together all their business applications, including email, CRM systems, conversation streams, marketing productivity tools, document storage and data storage systems, into Jive.
• Launched the latest version of Producteev by Jive, the leading social task management solution that allows individuals, teams, and now entire organizations to easily track and manage tasks for free.
• Introduced a new suite of mobile apps, which include new iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ apps, that will provide people with a fast, convenient way to create content, find experts and answers, search for information and take action more effectively on the go, anywhere and anytime, all from their smartphones and tablets.
•Third Quarter 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of
•Full Year 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of
With respect to the Company's expectations under "Financial Outlook" above, the Company has not reconciled non-GAAP loss from operations or non-GAAP loss per share to GAAP loss from operations and GAAP loss per share because the Company does not provide guidance for stock-based compensation, income taxes or amortization of intangible assets, which are reconciling items between those Non-GAAP and GAAP measures. As items that impact loss from operations and loss per share are out of the Company's control and/or cannot be reasonably predicted, the Company is unable to provide such guidance. Accordingly, a reconciliation to loss from operations and loss per share is not available without unreasonable effort.
Quarterly Conference Call
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25