Working with a great cloud computing company like Contegix is a perfect
fit for CumuLogic. The combination of MiraCloud IaaS and our up-stack
services provide customers with the best possible integrated solution,”
said CumuLogic President and CEO,
Contegix Cloud Services provide support for new and existing applications, and can be deployed on both private hosted and public clouds, enabling a clear path toward a seamless hybrid cloud model.
New and existing MiraCloud customers are eligible to take advantage of exciting offers related to the new MiraCloud Cloud Services portfolio. For a limited time, Contegix is offering all new MiraCloud customers a
At the conclusion of the preview release evaluation, enterprises will be able to continue to use dedicated services on MiraCloud. MiraCloud PaaS and Cloud Services will be available on-demand with hourly, monthly or annual pay-as-you-grow pricing.
Contegix® provides custom and strategic cloud, colocation and managed hosting solutions for enterprise applications and infrastructure. Contegix services include supporting dedicated hardware and operating system management, deploying and configuring software, managed data protection and offering complete licensing management. Contegix award-winning, Go Beyond service is delivered by a staff of Tier-3 engineers from its global headquarters in
CumuLogic is a software provider that enables enterprises and Cloud Providers to develop and deploy applications in public, private and hybrid cloud environments. CumuLogic is redefining Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) to include individual modular cloud services, including MySQL- and MongoDB-based Database-as-a-Service, Elastic Cache, Elastic Load Balancer and more. For more information, go to www.cumulogic.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief