BigTime Mobile provides anytime, anywhere access to many of the
features of BigTime’s
desktop version. Users can submit timesheets as easily as sending an
email, and the expense entry function allows users to log billable or
non-billable costs, offline or online, upload pictures of receipts and
more. All QuickBooks
data is pulled into the mobile app automatically.
“Frankly, there are a lot of really smart web applications out there with not-so-smart mobile companion apps. We wanted to create a mobile app that's as smart as our web app — one that could put powerful time, expense and customer/staff information capabilities between your thumbs,” Saunders says. “BigTime Mobile actually mimics the way you think about your day — your complete ‘track my time’ workflow, not just a piece of it.”
He adds: "This is where mobile T&B is headed. And BigTime Mobile is already there.”
Pro-level T&B features plus the convenience of mobile
BigTime Mobile, available at the iTunes
BigTime Mobile offers remote time tracking features, hassle-free expense entry features, and real-time team/project management. For more information and to see a demo video of the app, visit bigtime.net/mobile.
A Microsoft Partner Network member, BigTime is a Gold Certified Developer with Intuit, maker of QuickBooks, and is the only time tracking app embedded within Intuit’s own practice management system. BigTime serves the needs of OEM partners who license its technology as the critical component of their accounting and productivity suites. See more at bigtime.net/about.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged