iii. Software Compatibility. Use a word processing and spreadsheet program compatible with Microsoft (R) Word 2007 (R) and Microsoft (R) Excel 2007 (R). PDF is Adobe (R) Portable Document Format. iv. Solicitation Questions and Site Visit. Any questions relating to the solicitation shall be submitted to the Contract Specialist or Contracting Officer noted in paragraph i above (not to the
v. Submit offer as follows: DOCUMENT CONTENTS FILE FORMAT Volume One Technical Proposal PDF or .doc Volume Two Past Performance PDF or .doc Volume Three Pricing and Contracting PDF or .doc and .xls
2. Specific Instructions for Volumes One, Two, and Three: i. Volume One -- Technical Proposal (Do not exceed ten pages). Address the Technical Proposal subfactors as follows: Subfactor 1 - Provider Capability. Provide evidence of being a telecommunications company that owns most of its own facilities such as switching equipment, transmission lines and infrastructure, having the capability to provide Primary Rate Interfaces (PRI),
Subfactor 2 -Local Communication Services. Present a sound approach for providing local communication services detailed by a SITE-SPECIFIC diagram and descriptive legend that clearly illustrates the Offeror's ability to meet all SOW and Appendix 10 requirements. Reference generic example diagram in Appendix 10.
ii. Volume Two -- Past Performance Information (PPI) (Do not exceed ten (10) pages). Submit information from recent contracts performed within the last three (3) years, which are considered relevant in demonstrating ability to perform local exchange services involving similar scope, magnitude of effort, and complexities as the services described in this solicitation. Include the following administrative data for each referenced contract submitted Offeror's company name; contracting agency; contract number; brief description of contract; contract type (i.e., fixed price, time and material, etc.); period of performance, identification of any significant achievements or past problems and resolution; and name, address, telephone number, and email address of program manager and Contracting Officer.
iii. Volume Three (Do not exceed ten (10) pages). A. Contracting Information. (1) Provide the Offeror's name, address, cage code, data universal numberingsystem (DUNS) number, and tax identification number as registered in the System for Award Management (SAM). (2) Include signature of individual authorized to make an offer; print individual's name, title, e-mail address and phone number. (3) Organizational Representatives. Provide a listing, in hierarchal succession of the Offeror's points of contact delegated specifically for this requirement. Listing shall include names and titles, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses for each representative. List shall reflect both contracting and technical representatives for help desk issues and troubleshooting. (4) Evidence of Certification. Certification shall be in accordance with Clause 52.212-4 addendum 1 (v)(3). Documentation must be submitted indicating that the Offeror is a local exchange carrier certified by the affiliated state's
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets