Our messaging services cover delivery to all mobile phones in virtually every country in the world, and are complimented by innovative software solutions like Certified Messaging, Voice SMS, or the Netsize M-Marketing Campaign Manager.
Netsize employs more than 250 telecom professionals and has local offices in 21 countries serving more than 1000 customers. We have the direct connections, the contacts and integrations with mobile operators and our customers get the benefit of our experience and our local knowledge.
We are at the heart of the rapidly evolving digital society. Billions of people worldwide increasingly want the freedom to communicate, travel, shop, bank, entertain and work - anytime, everywhere - in ways that are enjoyable and safe.
Our innovations enable our clients to offer trusted and convenient digital services to billions of individuals.
For more information visit www.gemalto.com, www.justaskgemalto.com, blog.gemalto.com, or follow @gemalto on Twitter.
Kaizo pr & digital communications
Involve. Create. Convert.
+44 (0) 20 3176 4703
+44 (0) 7867 384 900
Finalist CIPR Awards 2013 'Best Consumer Relations'
Finalist Sabre Awards 2013 'Best
Finalist Golden Hedgehogs 2013 'Best Use of Research'
Finalist Golden Hedgehogs 2013 'Best Media Relations'
Winner CIPR Awards 2012 'Best Event'
Winner Sabre EMEA Diamond Award 2012 'Superior Achievement in
Winner CIPR Awards 2011 'Best Consumer Relations Campaign'
Winner Sabre Awards 2010/2011 'Best Broadcast Campaign'
PRCA CMS audited and Partner of
A company registered in
Registered Number: 07631425
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign