Individuals who have received genetic testing and who are
interested in participating are invited to go to the Free The Data!
project web site at www.free-the-data.org,
and follow the instructions to upload test results, set privacy and
sharing settings, and answer a brief questionnaire.
Individuals may also send a scan or PDF of the test report form with the personal identifying information blocked to
We encourage individuals, advocacy groups, research organizations, physicians, policy groups, professional societies and industry to join the cause. For more information, please visit free-the-data.org or contact: 202.966.5557 x201.
Syapse is disrupting healthcare by bringing omics into routine medical use. Built on a powerful cloud-based semantic data platform, Syapse applications enable the generation and use of omics profiles in diagnosing and treating patients at diagnostic companies, research institutions, medical centers, and payers. Led by an experienced, multidisciplinary team of entrepreneurs, software developers, and scientists, Syapse was founded at
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up