Congressional Review Act
46. The Commission will send a copy of this Order in a report to be sent to
Paperwork Reduction Act
47. This Order contains no new information collection requirements subject to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), Public Law 104-13.
Final Regulatory Flexibility Analysis
48. The Regulatory Flexibility Act of 1980, as amended (RFA), requires that a regulatory flexibility analysis be prepared for rulemaking proceedings, unless the agency certifies that "the rule will not have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities." The RFA generally defines "small entity" as having the same meaning as the terms "small business," "small organization," and "small governmental jurisdiction." In addition, the term "small business" has the same meaning as the term "small business concern" under the Small Business Act. A small business concern is one which: (1) Is independently owned and operated; (2) is not dominant in its field of operation; and (3) satisfies any additional criteria established by the
49. This Order takes steps to provide for the sharing of Form 477 data with other entities. Our rule imposes no burden on Form 477 filers or on the eligible entities. Therefore, we certify that the requirements of this Order will not have a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities. The Commission will send a copy of the Order including a copy of this final certification, in a report to
50. Accordingly, it is ordered that pursuant to sections 4(i), 4(j), and 403 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. 154(i), 154(j), and 403, and sections 101-06 of the Broadband Data Improvement Act, 47 U.S.C. 1301-04, this Order is adopted, effective upon its release.
51. It is further ordered that this
52. It is further ordered that the Commission's
53. It is further ordered that the Commission shall send a copy of this Order to
Appendix A to the Preamble
In the Matter of Providing Eligible Entities Access to Aggregate WC Docket No. 07-38 Form 477 Data Implementation of the Broadband Data GN Docket No. 09-47 Improvement Act of 2008 A National Broadband Plan for our Future GN Docket No. 09-51
I, _________, of the eligible entity ____ for the state of ________, hereby declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the Order that has been entered by the Commission in this proceeding, and I understand it.
I agree to be bound by its terms pertaining to the treatment of section 106(h) aggregate data, and I agree that I shall not disclose or use section 106(h) aggregate data except as allowed by the Order.
I certify that I have verified that there are in place procedures at my place of business where the data is accessed to prevent unauthorized disclosure of section 106(h) aggregate data.
I acknowledge that a violation of the Order is a violation of an order of the
Executed at ______ this __ day of ___________.
List of Subjects in 47 CFR Part 1
Broadband, Communications, Eligible entities, Intergovernmental relations, and Telecommunications.
For the reasons discussed in the preamble, the
PART 1--PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
1. The authority citation for part 1 continues to read as follows:
Authority: 15 U.S.C. 79 et seq.; 47 U.S.C. 151, 154(i), 154(j), 155, 157, 225, 227, 303(r), and 309, Cable Landing License Act of 1921, 47 U.S.C. 35-39, and the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012, Pub. L. 112-96.
2. Section 1.7001 is amended by revising paragraph (d) to read as follows:
* * * * *
(d) Respondents may make requests for Commission non-disclosure of provider-specific data contained in FCC Form 477 under
(1) The Chief of the
(2) The Chief of the
* * * * *
[FR Doc. 2013-17928 Filed 7-26-13;
BILLING CODE 6712-01-P