Nandkishore Dhomne, CIO,
With the implementation of the FortiGate-800C, FortiGate-600C and FortiGate-200B platforms, Manipal Hospitals has addressed all of its initial security requirements and reduced the complexity of its network security by reducing the number of deployed devices. FortiGate's ability to define and enforce security policies based on the identity of users and the types of devices they use also enabled BYOD to be safely supported within Manipal Hospitals. The FortiManager-200D centralizes the management and updates of the FortiGate devices, helps detect security violations and test firewall rules. The FortiAnalyzer-400C performs network analysis and reports on network anomalies.
Manipal Hospitals is now able to provide secure access to business applications such as ERP, Hospital Information System (HIS), Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and tele-radiology to all of its users across locations. Also, all NABH IT compliance requirements are being met and managed more effectively.
Manipal Hospitals' solution was deployed by
Follow Fortinet Online: Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fortinet; Facebook at: www.facebook.com/fortinet;
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs