The 12 month Annual Fax Port license software support shall include technical support from
The proposed action is on a firm-fixed price basis for the procurement of additional FaxBack Enterprise Fax Port licenses and software support. The requirements are listed below on the Quantities and Product Description table:
Quantities and Product Description Table
CLIN# Part Number Description
0001 FL6001 - 6 port package Enterprise Fax Port License
0002 SS1005 Fax Upgrade to include the following:
(SS1005) Incremental Software Maintenance Support (6;30am to
NOTE: This support shall be prorated
2. SCHEDULE FOR DELIVERABLES
3. Require delivery by
4. Period of performance: For the software support shall be from
5. Inspection: Destination
Free on Board (FOB): Destination
6. Ship To and Mark For:
Special Shipping Instructions:
Prior to shipping, Contractor shall notify Site POCs, by phone followed by email, of all incoming deliveries including line-by-line details for review of requirements. Contractor cannot make any changes to the delivery schedule at the request of Site POC.
Contractors must coordinate deliveries with Site POCs before shipment of hardware to ensure sites have adequate storage space.
All shipments, either single or multiple container deliveries, will bear the VA Purchase Order number on external shipping labels and associated manifests or packing lists. In the case of multiple container deliveries, a statement readable near the VA PO number will indicate total number of containers for the complete shipment (ex. "Package 1 of 2"), clearly readable on manifests and external shipping labels.
Packing Slips/Labels and Lists shall include the following:
IFCAP PO # ____________ (i.e., 166-E11234)
Total number of Containers: Package ___ of ___. (i.e., Package 1 of 3)
7. INFORMATION SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS:
The Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements do not apply and a Security Accreditation Package is not required.
All VA sensitive information shall be protected at all times in accordance with local security field office System Security Plans (SSP's) and Authority to Operate (ATO)'s for all systems/LAN's accessed while performing the tasks detailed in this Product Description.
8. POINT(S) OF contact:
VA Program Manager:
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida