1. The offeror shall convince the government that they are able to provide qualified personnel with the expertise identified and who are capable of performing the work required within the PWS by contract start date. The contractor is not required to provide a copy of the PWS however the response must clearly indicate the capability of the offeror to meet all requirements outlined in the PWS.
2. The offeror agrees to hold the prices in its offer firm for 30 calendar days from the date specified for receipt of offers, unless another time period is specified in an addendum to the solicitation. Offers/Proposals consist of and must include the following:
The Offeror's price submission shall include:
* Firm-Fixed Priced Quote for each
* Total amount of offer
3. Offeror must acknowledge receipt of all amendments prior to the hour and date specified in the solicitation or as amended by one of the following two methods: (1) By acknowledging receipt of this amendment on the offer submitted (or) (2) By separate cover which includes a reference to the solicitation and amendment numbers
NOTE: The assigned page limit of the quote submission shall be five (5) pages. The amendment acknowledgment is not included within the assigned page limit. If both sides of a sheet of paper contain material, it will be counted as two (2) pages. Times New Roman font for text shall be 12 point or larger and at least one inch margins all the way round. Pages exceeding assigned page limit will not be considered. The electronic copy shall be compatible with the Microsoft Office 2000 suite of products. The procurement process will include reviewing the PWS for compliance and price. By submitting an offer the contractor is certifying that he or she is in compliance with the PWS and therefore does not take exception to the requirement unless otherwise indicated and specified. Procedures in FAR 15 are applicable to this procurement. While price will be a significant factor in the evaluation of offers, the final contract award will be based on a combination of factors - a combination of price and a determination of responsibility.
Please see the Performance Work Statement listed below for further details regarding the requirements of this solicitation.
The final deliverable for this contract will be completed at once within the time parameters to allow no down time for current in place contract and subsequent contract. The following FAR provision and clauses are applicable to this procurement are incorporated by reference:
52.204-99 Dev SAM Registration 52.209-2 Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations 52.212-1 Addendum Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items 52.212-3 Alt I Offeror Reps and Certs 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders--Commercial Items 52.203-6 Alt I Restrictions on Subcontractor Sales to the Government 52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards 52.209-6 Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended or Proposed for Debarment 52.209-9 Updates of Publicly Available Information Regarding Responsibility Matters 52.209-10 Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations 52.219-28 Post-Award Small Business Program Representation 52.222-3 Convict Labor 52.222-19 Child Labor-Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies 52.222-21 Prohibition of Segregated Facilities 52.222-26 Equal Opportunity 52.222-35 Equal Opportunity for Veterans 52.222-36 Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities 52.222-37 Employment Eligibility Verification 52.223-18 Contractor Policy to Ban Text Messaging While Driving 52.225-13 Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases 52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer 52.222-51 Exemption from Application of SCA to Contracts for Maintenance, Calibration or Repair of Certain Equipment-Requirements 52.232-99 (Dev) Providing Accelerated Payment to Small Business Subcontractors (Dev 2012-O0014) 52.232-18 Availability of Funds 52.233-2 Service of Protest 52.237-2 Protection of Government Buildings, Equipment and Vegetation 52.252-1
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose