* Ohio Class Replacement. Fully funds the budget request of
* Virginia Payload Module. Supports the budget request of
Aircraft and Helicopter Procurement and development
* F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
* KC-46 Tanker Replacement.
* Helicopter Procurement.
Other key provisions
Civilian Furloughs. During consideration of the bill, the House approved, on voice vote, three amendments that would restrict the
Restricting NSA Surveillance Activities. During debate on the bill, Congressman Courtney voted in favor of the so-called "Amash Amendment," which would prohibit funding for the blanket collection of data, including telephone "metadata" of individuals not under surveillance, by the
Military Pay Raise. The bill provides funding for an across-the-board 1.8% pay increase for military personnel in FY 2014, a 0.8-percentage-point increase over the president's request.
Sexual Assault. Fully funds sexual assault prevention and response programs at
Read this original document at: http://courtney.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6851&Itemid=300127
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics