Liquidity metrics are mixed. Unrestricted cash and investments equaled
The assignment and affirmation of the 'F1+' short-term rating are supported by the adequacy of SHC's highly liquid resources available to fund any unremarketed puts on the
SHC covenants to provide annual audited financial and utilization data within 150 days of each fiscal year-end, quarterly un-audited financial and utilization data within 60 days of each fiscal quarter-end and monthly liquidity disclosure by the 15th of each month. Quarterly disclosure includes balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows.
Fitch affirms the following
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings for the following
The updated rating history for the above maturities is now reflected on Fitch's web site at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response