Liquidity metrics are mixed. Unrestricted cash and investments equaled
The assignment and affirmation of the 'F1+' short-term rating are supported by the adequacy of SHC's highly liquid resources available to fund any unremarketed puts on the
SHC covenants to provide annual audited financial and utilization data within 150 days of each fiscal year-end, quarterly un-audited financial and utilization data within 60 days of each fiscal quarter-end and monthly liquidity disclosure by the 15th of each month. Quarterly disclosure includes balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows.
Fitch affirms the following
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its ratings for the following
The updated rating history for the above maturities is now reflected on Fitch's web site at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim