(8) Includes a daily detailed summary of scheduled and potential
(9) Full Text of Executive Orders.
(10) Same-day access to floor votes with descriptions of each vote.
(11) Complete verbatim transcripts of DoD-related congressional hearings (full committee and subcommittee) including all HAC/SAC/HASC/SASC - Defense hearings, to include individual testimony/statements (from previous 18 months) - all of which to be posted no more than one-three days succeeding the event. Additionally, the Government may request that the Contractor provide transcripts of other identified hearings of interest.
(12) Customized reports on key current and past legislative actions.
(13) Ability to conduct text searches by key word, subject, bill number; and ability to link to other data sources and related news documents for analysis to be provided in single result.
(14) Ability to track and cross-reference bills that have been incorporated into other pieces of legislation.
(15) Daily floor coverage of full proceedings for the
(16) Key requirements to provide verbatim transcripts of full press conferences and other news media coverage focusing on
(17) Customized Email alerts provided on latest legislative actions and newly posted news stories, transcripts and schedules.
(18) Ability to create and receive single custom e-mail alert in integrated web interface which searches across multiple information sources based on any or all site content, including bill numbers, committee reports, hearing schedules and transcripts, news stories, members names, floor amendments, committee markups and votes.
(19) Ability to access full text of key government and congressional documents, to include
(20) A schedule listing current and future committee hearings, including coverage of other events, such as the
NOTE: The Description of Need includes key requirements that are critical criteria for the agency to receive the required level of information and access in order to accomplish its mission on information pertaining to legislative issues.
End of Description of Need
Performance Periods The period of performance will be
Place of Performance (Requiring Activity) The requirement to be provided is for the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS),
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women