* Provide software license replacement for accidently damaged or malfunctioning hardware keys (Not including lost keys)
* Certification with most new) products
* Provide 24X7 Technical Support via
Anticipated Period of Performance
The period of performance will be a base year plus three (3) additional 12-month option periods.
SECTION 508 COMPLIANCE In accordance with FAR 39.2, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act is implemented in this order. Pursuant to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998, all electronic and information technology (EIT) products and services developed, acquired, maintained, and/or used under this contract/order must comply with the "Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Provisions" set forth by the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (also referred to as the "Access Board") in 36 CFR part 1194. Information about Section 508 provisions is available at http://www.hhs.gov/od.
The proposed acquisition will be procured in accordance with the policies and procedures under FAR Part 12. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement which will be considered by the
Please submit an Information Sought/Capability Statement: 1. Corporate capabilities
2. Relevant experience, including: Contract name
1. Page limit - ten (10) 8 1/2 x 11 pages 2. 1 inch margins (top, bottom and sides) 3. Times New Roman font - 12 point 4. Page limitation does not include (1 cover page, or 1 letter of introduction page) 5. Do not include promotional materials
Only electronic copies of capability statements will be accepted and should be emailed to email@example.com. The e-mail shall contain the following subject line: Sources Sought - NIH-LM-2013-800-EJB - "TOAD Oracle Maintenance Renewal Service". A determination by the Government to proceed with the acquisition as a set-aside is within the discretion of the Government. If capability statements are not received from at least two responsible small businesses by the response date or if the Government determines that no small business concerns are capable of performing this requirement based upon an evaluation of the capability statements submitted, the Government may proceed with a full and open competition.
Please submit all information to Em'Ria J. Briscoe at firstname.lastname@example.org by
Disclaimer and Important Notes: This notice does not obligate the Government to award a contract or otherwise pay for the information provided in response. The Government reserves the right to use information provided by respondents for any purpose deemed necessary and legally appropriate. Any organization responding to this notice should ensure that its response is complete and sufficiently detailed to allow the Government to determine the organization's qualifications to perform the work. Information provided will be used to assess tradeoffs and alternatives available for the potential requirement and may lead to the development of a solicitation. Respondents are advised that the Government is under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback to respondents with respect to any information submitted. After a review of the responses received, a pre-solicitation synopsis and solicitation may be published in Federal Business Opportunities. However, responses to this notice will not be considered adequate responses to a solicitation. Confidentiality: No proprietary, classified, confidential, or sensitive information should be included in your response. The Government reserves the right to use any non-proprietary technical information in any resultant solicitation(s).
Link/URL: https://www.fbo.gov/spg/HHS/NIH/OAM/NIH-LM-2013-800-EJB /listing.html
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor