Featured throughout the downloads and software cartridges are popular characters such as Mike the Knight, Angelina Ballerina®, Team Umizoomi, Dora the Explorer, Thomas & Friends®, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles®, Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Sesame Street and more. New titles for 2013 on the Learning Lodge include: Monsters University®, Turbo®, Planes®, Doc McStuffins®, Sofia the First® and more. Parents can track their child's progress through the Learning Lodge Progress Log, offer encouragement and share in their pride when kids reach new learning milestones. InnoTab 3® lets parents rest assured that their children are embarking on a fun, educational learning experience.
"Nearly 40 per cent of parents have said they are likely to use their tablet or smartphone to entertain their kids(1)," said Dr. Helen Boehm, VTech Toy Development Consultant. "The better option is a child-friendly tablet created just for them. VTech gives kids the tools to maximize their screen time with age-appropriate tablets that combine fun, learning and technology. The breadth of rich, educational content available to download via the Learning Lodge for multiple developmental stages makes InnoTab 3® the perfect choice to promote early learning."
InnoTab 3 Key Product Features:
- Compact and lightweight design with 4.3" touch screen, new directional pad, and tilt sensor
- 2.0 megapixel, 180 degrees rotating camera with more than 55 photo features and special effects
- Four different media players: e-book reader, MP3 music player, photo viewer and video player
- 2 GB onboard memory
- Expandable memory to 32 GB with micro SD card slot
- 15 exciting onboard apps, plus one free download, redeemable on the Learning Lodge, such as:
-- One included e-book, "What's that Noise?"
-- WonderCam, which uses the camera to add special effects, funny faces and photo frames to pictures
-- Magical beanstalk growing game lets kids harvest and collect beans from their beanstalk
-- Colour & Pop, a colouring book activity that makes colouring pages come to life
-- "H2O Go!" a directional pad game that teaches science concepts
- Voice greetings let kids record a message to be greeted with every time they turn on their InnoTab
- Free downloadable desktop themes personalize their toy, or kids can use personal photos as the wallpaper
- Organizer suite offers notes app, friends list, calendar, digital/analog clock and calculator
- Built-in microphone and headphone jack add versatility
- Pop-up onscreen keyboard and stylus with storage slot
InnoTab 3® is scheduled to hit store shelves soon, but eager parents don't need to wait. Beginning today, InnoTab 3 is available for pre-order on www.toysrus.ca and www.vtechcanada.com. It is recommended for ages 3-9 years and has an MSRP of $79.99.
VTech® is a world leader in age-appropriate and developmental stage-based electronic learning products for children. Since 1980, VTech has been developing high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development, from birth to preteen, through fun and smart play.
VTech Technologies Canada Ltd. is based in Richmond, BC. VTech Electronics Ltd. is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information on VTech's additional product lines, visit www.vtechcanada.com, www.facebook.com/VTech.Canada on Facebook, or follow @VTechCanada on Twitter.
(1)Northwestern University School of Communication Study, Parenting in the Age of Digital Technology, June 2013.
To view the image associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130708-InnoTab3_High_Res_pic01_july8.jpg
Swerve Public Relations Inc.
416-593-5628 ext. 108
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing