For more information, visit: http://www.advisorsquare.com/web-design/website-lockbox.asp
Lockbox was founded in 2008 by cryptography and IT industry veterans who have been internationally recognized for making world-class encryption and security easy and inexpensive to use. Lockbox empowers businesses and consumers to exchange private and sensitive documents over the cloud through an easy-to-set-up, easy-to-use, economical encryption platform and cloud service. Only Lockbox combines industry-leading document-level encryption and client-side key management technology to ensure confidential documents remain secure and private no matter where they are sent or stored.
Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging, websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Founded in 2001, Smarsh helps organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies. For more information, visit www.smarsh.com, follow @SmarshInc on Twitter or like Smarsh at www.facebook.com/SmarshInc.
AdvisorSquare, a division of Smarsh, is the nation's number-one provider of websites designed specifically for financial services professionals. The company was founded to provide investment advisors with the Web-based tools they need to establish an online business presence in their highly competitive market. Since its inception in 1998, AdvisorSquare has helped more than 15,000 investment professionals nationwide use the Internet to grow their businesses.
Embedded Video Available
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2349997
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs