Once a person nominates a peer or themselves, they are also encouraged to post the following tweet and then be automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card.(1)
Social Recruiting Rocks! Just entered the @Glassdoor #TalentWarrior Awards http://bit.ly/GDTWEnter
To qualify as a Talent Warrior, nominees must currently have a director level title or above, and they must have worked at the same company in a talent acquisition and/or recruiter role for at least the past 6 months. Each Talent Warrior nominee must also have a Glassdoor Free Employer Account(2) and his or her employer must have at least 10 company reviews and 10 interview reviews in the past 12 months on Glassdoor. Reviews must be published on Glassdoor before July 31, 2013.
(1) Glassdoor employees are not eligible for the Amazon gift card. Recipients of the gift card will be selected at random by Glassdoor. Up to 10 people will be rewarded.
(2) Official company representatives (e.g. executives, HR professionals, talent acquisition experts, recruiters, etc.) are eligible to sign up for a free employer account but must sign up using a work email address. Other benefits of an employer account include the ability to respond to company reviews, manage basic company information, add photos and awards, get unlimited access to Glassdoor, and more. Sign up for a free employer account.
Glassdoor is the most transparent career community in the world that is changing the way people find jobs and companies recruit top talent. Founded in 2007, Glassdoor offers members the latest job listings, as well as access to proprietary user-generated content including company-specific salary reports, ratings and reviews, CEO approval ratings, interview questions and reviews, office photos and more. Members also have the ability to see Inside Connections at particular companies via their Facebook network. In addition, thousands of employers are using Glassdoor's suite of social recruiting solutions that support employment branding and recruiting efforts. Glassdoor is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Battery Ventures and DAG Ventures. More information about Glassdoor can be found on its blog, and by following the company on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response