The first phase of the solution is expected to be completed for rollout within six months.
About Millennium Trust Company
Millennium Trust Company is a leading financial services firm offering niche alternative custody solutions to institutions, advisors and individuals. We serve as a complement to services offered by other custodians. Our innovative solutions include alternative asset custody, rollover solutions, private fund custody and advisor support services. Additional information about Millennium Trust Company may be found at www.mtrustcompany.com.
Millennium Trust performs the duties of a custodian and, as such, does not provide investment advice or sell investments, nor offer any tax or legal advice.
ByAllAccounts is the only provider of intelligent data aggregation for financial services companies and the platforms on which their businesses depend. Their patented, intelligent data aggregation system implements a knowledge-based process that uses artificial intelligence to gather and transform financial account data and deliver it to portfolio management, reconciliation, compliance, trust accounting and performance systems.
The financial industry's most reputable advisory firms, financial institutions, and financial technology vendors rely on ByAllAccounts as their primary connector to structured and unstructured financial account data, enabling them to streamline their third-party relationships and to empower their applications and services. For more information, visit www.byallaccounts.com.
Millennium Trust and ByAllAccounts are responsible solely for reporting asset values provided by investment sponsors; they do not calculate the actual value of an alternative asset.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
SVP, Director of Marketing
Millennium Trust Company
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief