WebThriftStore allows any nonprofit to set up an online thrift store without holding physical inventory and with no financial risk. We turn excess stuff into cash for charities, tax deductions for donors, and bargains for shoppers. It's a way for shoppers and charity supporters to do good, and for charities to engage supporters without asking for money. Item donors receive tax receipts for 100 percent of the value of their donations, prepaid shipping labels, free shipping supplies, and free pickup from the United States Postal Service (USPS). Any registered 501(c)(3) charity can partner with WebThriftStore to open its own dedicated online store, with no up-front or subscription fees.
Other WebThriftStore nonprofit partners include American Heart Association, ASPCA, Biblical Life Ministries, Children's Brain Tumor Foundation, Col Potter Cairn Rescue, Create Arts Workshop for Kids, East River Development Alliance, Generation Rescue, Maccabi USA, National Geographic, Seventh District Foundation and WIN.
WebThriftStore is privately owned, and is headquartered in New York City.
Shop for bargains: http://www.webthriftstore.com/search
Donate items: http://www.webthriftstore.com/donatestart
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
(866) 925-2324 ext. 003
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws