Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
About Capgemini's Financial Services Global Business Unit
Capgemini's Global Financial Services Business Unit brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership which create tangible value. More information is available at: www.capgemini.com/financialservices.
About RBC Wealth Management
RBC Wealth Management is one of the world's top 10 largest wealth managers(i). RBC Wealth Management directly serves affluent, high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients in Canada, the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia with a full suite of banking, investment, trust and other wealth management solutions. The business also provides asset management products and services directly and through RBC and third-party distributors to institutional and individual clients, through its RBC Global Asset Management business (which includes BlueBay Asset Management). RBC Wealth Management has more than C$604 billion of assets under administration, more than C$369 billion of assets under management and over 4,400 financial consultants, advisors, private bankers and trust officers.
Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC. We are Canada's largest bank as measured by assets and market capitalization, and are among the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, and investor services and wholesale banking on a global basis. We employ approximately 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 15 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 44 other countries. For more information, please visit www.rbc.com.
(i)Scorpio Partnership Global Private Banking KPI Benchmark 2012. In the United States, securities are offered through RBC Wealth Management, a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada. Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC.
(1) Key opportunity areas for strategic transformation decisions include Technology & Process (including client relationship management, reporting, process automation, and risk management); People & Culture (including wealth manager training and enhancement of legal and compliance expertise) and Client Communications (through establishing clear and transparent product and marketing materials as well as guidance in articulating regulatory requirements and impacts to clients).
(2) See Footnote 1.
(3) Cost-to-income (C/I) ratio equals a company's or industry's operating costs divided by its operating income. The C/I ratio shows the efficiency of an industry or firm in minimizing costs while increasing profits. An increasing ratio for wealth management industry indicates that the costs are increasing at a faster pace than the income.
To view the video associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://youtu.be/JpT4eM3QiMw.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Weber Shandwick for Capgemini
Courtney Finn (North America)
+1 952 346 6206
Weber Shandwick for Capgemini
Marta Saez (EMEA)
+44 (0) 20 7067 0524
RBC Wealth Management Contacts:
Claire Holland (North America)
+1 416 974 2239
Paul French (EMEA)
+44 (0) 20 7002 2013
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court