Mirae Asset Global Investments (Hong Kong) Limited is part of the Mirae Asset Global Investments Group (the "Group"), and is authorised and regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
Since 1997, the Group has become one of Asia's largest independent asset managers and the world's largest active investor in emerging market equities(3). Globally, the firm has in excess of US$56.3 billion of assets under management (as of 31 May 2013) across a diversified platform to offer market-leading investment services and solutions in traditional equity and fixed income products, ETFs and alternative strategies, such as real estate, private equity and hedge funds.
Headquartered in Korea, the Group has a presence in 12 countries worldwide, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA and Vietnam. The Group includes over 130 investment professionals dedicated to asset management in Asia and other emerging markets.
About The Horizons ETFs Group
The Horizons Exchange Traded Funds Series is a member of the Horizons ETFs Group. The Horizons ETFs Group consists of innovative financial services companies offering regional families of ETFs in Canada, Korea, Hong Kong, Australia, the United States and Colombia. Currently, all of the ETFs offered by these companies use the Horizons ETFs' brand with the exception of the 'BetaShares' family of ETFs in Australia and the 'Mirae Asset Tiger ETFs' family in Korea. With more than US$7 billion in assets under management and 171 ETF listings worldwide as of 31 May 2013, the Horizons ETFs Group makes up one of the largest collective families of ETFs in the world. All of the Horizons ETFs Group companies and affiliates are subsidiaries of Mirae Asset Global Investments Co., Ltd.
(1) Source: Bloomberg, data as of 31 May 2013. "Similar ETFs" refers to (i) ETFs covering securities in China (except China A-shares) in the case of the Horizons MSCI China ETF, and (ii) ETFs tracking Hong Kong equity high dividend yield strategies indexes in the case of the Hang Seng High Dividend Yield ETF.
(2) The website has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. It may contain information on funds which are not authorised for sale to the public in Hong Kong and are not available to Hong Kong investors.
(3) Source: One of the largest investors in emerging market equities amongst 79 asset management firms surveyed by Investment & Pensions Europe ("IPE Survey: Managers of Emerging Market & Frontier Equities," 31 January 2013.)
The provision of this document shall not be deemed as constituting acceptance, or promise of any further contract or amendment to any contract which may exists between the parties. It should not be distributed to any other party except with the written consent of Mirae Asset Global Investments (Hong Kong) Limited ("Mirae Asset HK"). Nothing herein contained shall be construed as granting the recipient whether directly or indirectly or by implication, any license or right, under any copy right or intellectual property rights to use the information herein. The information and materials provided herein are given on a general basis without obligation and on the understanding that any person acting upon or in reliance on it, does so entirely at his or her own risk.
The funds or securities referred to herein are not sponsored, endorsed, or promoted by MSCI, and MSCI bears no liability with respect to any such funds or securities or any index on which such funds or securities are based. The Prospectus contains a more detailed description of the limited relationship MSCI has with Mirae Asset HK and any related funds.
Please read the disclaimer in relation to the Hang Seng High Dividend Yield Index in the Prospectus.
This document is issued by Mirae Asset HK and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.
Head of Marketing Communications
Tel: +852 3555 5812
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador