The ProRAE Guardian Real-time Wireless Safety System connects to a proven, scalable network of wireless sensors including the company's portable single-gas ToxiRAE Pro monitors, multi-threat MultiRAE detectors, GammaRAE II R radiation detectors, transportable AreaRAE multi-gas and radiation instruments, and approved third party instruments such as the BioHarness biometric monitor. RAE Systems' wireless monitors automatically transmit real-time sensor data and alarms to the ProRAE Guardian mobile command center. This allows emergency responders and plant managers to focus on their jobs and eliminates the need to report readings over radio. This simplifies the coordination of emergency response efforts and allows remote experts to be added to the operation in real time.
Learn More, See More
RAE Systems industry-leading, field-proven portfolio of rapidly deployable, connected, intelligent gas and radiation monitoring systems enable real-time delivery of safety and security threat detection, and are used to enhance worker and first responder safety across a broad array of industries.
1. Learn more about how to use the MultiRAE for wireless gas and radiation detection in disaster relief and to protect events HERE (http://www.raesystems.com/public-event) and HERE (http://www.raesystems.com/japan-response)
2. To learn more about the new book Wirelessly Networked Chemical & Radiation Detection Systems, and to read excerpts, including the first chapter, visit the website HERE (http://bit.ly/T2rgMx)
3. Read more about recent RAE Systems ProRAE Guardian enhancements and live demonstrations HERE (http://bit.ly/ZRsk3T) and HERE (http://bit.ly/Zl6WZA).
About RAE Systems
RAE Systems innovates, designs and manufacturers gas sensors and radiation detectors. The company offers a full line of fixed and portable gas detection solutions, including handheld and personal chemical, compound and radiation detection instruments. RAE Systems' real-time safety and detection systems have been deployed by organizations in the oil and gas, fire and hazmat, industrial safety, national security and environmental markets, helping save lives and maintain safety in 120 countries. The company's industry-leading gas sensors and radiation detection solutions are widely recognized for their performance and reliability. Learn more at raesystems.com.
On June 4, 2013, Honeywell (NYSE: HON) completed its acquisition of RAE Systems Inc. The company will be integrated into Honeywell Analytics, part of Honeywell Life Safety (HLS) within Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts