(2) Non-IFRS measure that does not have a standard meaning and may not be comparable to a similar measure disclosed by other issuers. Gross margin referenced here relates to revenues less cost of sales.
(3) Non-IFRS measure that does not have a standard meaning and may not be comparable to a similar measure disclosed by other issuers. Core operating expenses excludes stock-based compensation, deferred share unit compensation, mark to market adjustments on Canadian dollar denominated warrants and other operation expenses.
(4) Non-IFRS measure that does not have a standardized meaning and may not be comparable to a similar measure disclosed by other issuers. This measure does not have a comparable IFRS measure. Working Capital is defined as current assets less current liabilities.
This press release contains statements which, to the extent that they are not recitations of historical fact, may constitute forward-looking information under applicable Canadian securities legislation. Such forward-looking statements or information includes financial and other projections as well as statements regarding the Corporation's future plans, objectives, performance, revenues, growth, profits, operating expenses or the Corporation's underlying assumptions and the Company's intention to expand its technology beyond dental applications. The words "may", "would", "could", "will", "likely", "expect", "anticipate", "intend", "plan", "forecast", "project", "estimate" and "believe" or other similar words and phrases may identify forward-looking statements or information. Persons reading this Management's Discussion and Analysis are cautioned that such statements or information are only predictions, and that the Corporation's actual future results or performance may be materially different. Factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those suggested by these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to: economic conditions; dilution; limited history of profits and operations; operational risk; distributor risks; working capital; potential conflicts of interest; speculative investment; volatility of stock price; intellectual property risks; disruptions in production; reliance on key personnel; seasonality; management's estimates; development of new customers and products risks; stock price volatility risk; sales and marketing risk; competitors and competition risk; regulatory requirements; reliance on few suppliers; reliance on subcontractors; operating cost and quarterly results fluctuations; fluctuations in exchange rates; product liability and medical malpractice claims; access to credit and additional financing; taxation; market acceptance of the Corporation's products and services; customer and industry analyst perception of the Corporation and its technology vision and future prospects; technological change, new products and standards;
risks related to acquisitions and international expansion; reliance on large customers; concentration of sales; international operations and sales; management of growth and expansion; dependence upon key personnel and hiring; the Corporation not adequately protecting its intellectual property; risks related to product defects and product liability; and including, but not limited to, other factors described in the Corporation's reports filed on SEDAR, including its financial statements and management's discussion and analysis for the year ended December 31, 2012 and three months ended March 31, 2013. In drawing a conclusion or making a forecast or projection set out in the forward-looking information, the Corporation takes into account the following material factors and assumptions in addition to the above factors: the Corporation's ability to execute on its business plan; the acceptance of the Corporation's products and services by its customers; the timing of execution of outstanding or potential customer contracts by the Corporation; the sales opportunities available to the Corporation; the Corporation's subjective assessment of the likelihood of success of a sales lead or opportunity; the Corporation's historic ability to generate sales leads or opportunities; and that sales will be completed at or above the Corporation's estimated margins. This list is not exhaustive of the factors that may affect the Corporation's forward-looking information. These and other factors should be considered carefully and readers should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking information. All forward-looking statements made in this press release are qualified by this cautionary statement and there can be no assurance that actual results or developments anticipated by the Corporation will be realized. The Corporation disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts