Barb Izzo - Strategic Business Advisor to several technology companies, including mobile and online gaming companies. Ms. Izzo has served as General Counsel for a number of Silicon Valley companies, including Digital Chocolate. Ms. Izzo has also worked at the law firms of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and Jenner & Block.
Larry Magid - is an American journalist and on-air technology analyst for CBS News. Larry serves on the board of directors of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He is also the founder of SafeKids.com and SafeTeens.com, and co-founder (with Anne Collier) of ConnectSafely.org.
Skout executive team members, Christian Wiklund CEO/Founder, Nik Lindstrom CTO/co-founder, Portia Kersten, CFO, and Karen Barker, Vice President Community, Trust and Safety.
About Skout Safety:
Skout deploys advanced, proprietary technology that continuously monitors activity on the network to identify users whose behavior appears unusual, inappropriate or suspicious. Under its zero-tolerance policy, Skout immediately bans users for inappropriate or suspicious behavior.
Skout is one of the world's largest and most active mobile social scenes, with users in more than 180 countries. Skout's community displays a significant degree of engagement, and 1.5 million users join every month. The app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android.
Skout is the global network for meeting new people. With your mobile device as your guide, you can discover new friends at the bar or in Barcelona; then YOU decide if, when and how you want to connect. The Skout community thrives because we focus on fun and have zero tolerance for bad behavior. Life is short, you are busy and people are having fun without you right now. So start Skouting and find your party, anytime, anywhere. Skout.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says