"The Sovereign Wealth Center provides unique specialized coverage of all aspects of SWF activity," says Victoria Barbary, director of Institutional Investor's Sovereign Wealth Center and an expert on SWF investment flows. "This will allow subscribers to identify and target prospective clients more effectively, understand their investment activity and identify key trends."
Institutional Investor's London Bureau Chief Loch Adamson is the Sovereign Wealth Center's editorial director. She and Barbary, who previously worked as a senior analyst for Boston-based consulting firm Monitor Group, oversee a team of leading sovereign wealth fund experts drawn from the financial press, management consulting and private equity industries, who share more than 25 years of sovereign wealth fund industry experience.
Institutional Investor's Sovereign Wealth Center is committed to delivering valuable insight on SWF investment activity across global markets. In 2012, sovereign wealth funds invested $13.7 billion -- a quarter of the reported direct-investment total of $53.3 billion -- in developed-market real estate, focusing on safe-haven commercial assets in London and Paris.
"Our extensive database and comprehensive fund profiles also allow our clients to develop an understanding of SWFs' impact on global markets to maximize investment opportunities and mitigate financial, reputational and operational risks," says Institutional Investor magazine group Editor Michael Peltz.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses