"To have people of different perspectives like Jake Tapper and Ben Stein come together in common cause and support efforts that we can all agree are important is something we support wholeheartedly," said Trent Christiansen of LRLRFM.
"This is our first campaign to honor and support the people serving in our military," Partridge noted. "Our entire team is excited that it's happening, and that T.A.P.S. is our partner in this effort."
Since June 2011 Sevenly has donated more than $2.2 million to some of the world's greatest causes. For more information, visit:
•Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sevenly.org •Twitter: https://twitter.com/sevenly •YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/wearesevenly
Sevenly is a co-profit company founded in June 2011 to raise capital and awareness for the world's greatest causes. Each week Sevenly partners with one qualified nonprofit to sell apparel and lifestyle cause products specifically designed for that week's campaign. Seven dollars from each item sold is always donated to the featured charity. The company's goal is to provide support to charities through increased awareness, funding and following. To learn more about Sevenly, visit www.sevenly.org.
Since its founding in 1994 by bereaved military families, T.A.P.S. has helped more than 40,000 surviving family members and caregivers supporting families coping with a military death. T.A.P.S. provides peer-based emotional support, grief and trauma resources, seminars for adults, Good Grief Camps for children, connections to community-based care, case work assistance, and a 24/7 resource and information help line for all who have been affected by a death in the Armed Forces. Services are provided free of charge. For more information go to taps.org or call the toll-free resource and information help line at 800.959.TAPS (8277).
The Left Right Left Right Forward March! initiative seeks to restore civil discourse and civic cooperation between politically diverse Americans by promoting partnerships on projects that advance the common good. For more information go to www.leftrightforward.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Joaquin Phoenix Reboots in 'Her'
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President