About Complete the Pair
Complete the Pair's mission is to successfully engineer connections in the business world while simultaneously providing free shoes to people in need. CTP makes it easier than ever to connect people in the business world with its unparalleled "foot in the door" strategy. The patent-pending process is designed to help people "Connect, Give, & Grow" in a way that will impact those in need all over the world. For more information about Complete the Pair, please visit: http://www.completethepair.com.
Soles4Souls is a global not-for-profit institution dedicated to fighting the devastating impact and perpetuation of poverty. The organization advances its anti-poverty mission by collecting new and used shoes and clothes from individuals, schools, faith-based institutions, civic organizations and corporate partners, then distributing those shoes and clothes both via direct donations to people in need and by provisioning qualified micro-enterprise programs designed to create jobs in poor and disadvantaged communities. Based in Nashville, Soles4Souls is committed to the highest standards of operating and governance, and holds a four-star rating with Charity Navigator. Please visit http://www.soles4souls.org for more information.
Embedded Video Available
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2310308
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2310313
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Complete the Pair
Complete the Pair
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women