The Province of Ontario is an excellent locale to explore owing to superior geology, geoscience knowledge, infrastructure, political stability and tax incentives. Several projects are advancing in the graphite field including Northern Graphite Corporation, Zenyatta Ventures Inc. and Ontario Graphite Ltd.
About Valterra Resource Corporation
Valterra is focussed on graphite, gold, copper and silver properties in Canada with the potential to host large deposits, in regions with excellent infrastructure. Over the last several years, Valterra has acquired and is exploring several key projects including "Bobcaygeon", "Star-Toughnut" and "Swift Katie". The Bobcaygeon property covers an area of over 160 sq. km in Southern Ontario, and is hosted in rocks of the Grenville geological province where most of the known significant graphite deposits occur. The "Star-Toughnut" and "Swift Katie" projects are Au-Cu-Ag properties with bulk tonnage potential in south-eastern BC.
Valterra is a Manex Resource Group Company. The group provides expertise in exploration, administration, and corporate development services for Valterra's mineral properties.
Brian McGrath, P.Geo., is the Qualified Person responsible for reviewing the technical information presented in this release.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Frederick Sveinson, President, Valterra Resource Corporation
(1) The fine-flake (-150 mesh) concentrate was originally produced via kinetics testing which involves a two-stage grinding process with the products of each incremental flotation stage evaluated qualitatively under an optical microscope to characterize the quality of the flotation products. The incremental rougher concentrates were combined into two flotation concentrates and submitted for size fraction analysis. The concentrates were screened at various mesh sizes and the fine-flake size fraction and the rougher tails were subjected to LOI and C(g) analyses to generate a mass balance; a whole rock analysis by ICP is pending. Cautionary Note: The grab sample was selective by nature and is unlikely to represent average grades of the deposit.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. These statements are based on a number of assumptions, including, but not limited to, assumptions regarding general economic conditions, interest rates, commodity markets, regulatory and governmental approvals for Valterra Resource Corporation's projects, and the availability of financing for Valterra Resource Corporation's development projects on reasonable terms. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward looking statements include market prices, exploitation and exploration successes, the timing and receipt of government and regulatory approvals, and continued availability of capital and financing and general economic, market or business conditions. Valterra Resource Corporation does not assume any obligation to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except to the extent required by applicable law.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Valterra Resource Corporation
1.888.456.1112 or 604.641.2773
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse