About 21st Century Business
21st Century Business is an award winning television series produced by Multi-Media Productions. The show features companies providing business viewers an in depth opportunity to find solutions within many industries globally. 21st Century Business airs on CNBC and the Fox Business Network to over 100 million viewers nationwide as well as internationally via DirecTV and Dish Network. The show can also be viewed through video on demand via http://www.21cbtv.com. The series is also available at more than 27 prestigious college universities, including Carnegie Mellon University, Howard University, Dartmouth College and Georgetown University. For specific market-by-market air dates and times, please e-mail Moniqueh@mmpusa.com. For more information, please visit http://www.21cbtv.com.
About Global eTelecom, Inc.
Global eTelecom (GETI) provides proprietary electronic Check processing and Gift/Loyalty services to over 55,000 merchants nationwide. GETI's products are marketed through sales channels of banks, independent sales offices and credit card processors. GETI operates under the guiding principle that our highest priority is to protect the ISO-merchant relationship and we take great pride in our service and support levels to assist our valued partners. Global eTelecom's value added solutions include: Electronic POS Check Conversion, Paper Guarantee, ACH Debit, Checks-By-Phone, Checks-By-Web, Check 21 Remote Deposit Capture, and Gift/Loyalty Card Processing. GETI is part of Sage North America. For information, please visit www.Globaletelecom.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Global eTelecom, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List