The Physical Security Business in 2012
This Report is the NEW 2012 Definitive Resource for Physical Security Market Research & Investment Analysis.
Why do you need this report?
Learn how the industry is reforming in order to develop new security products and systems which will satisfy what end users need to reduce operating costs and move security from a cost center to one that delivers a Return on Investment.
Review the Future of Emerging Technology Drivers. The shift from analog to IP has accelerated through the recession, as both manufacturers and consumers focus their spending on technology that can be scalable and deliver IT Convergence to meet existing and future requirements. Game changing technologies which are expanding future business opportunities include: Wireless, Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) and Managed Video (MVaaS), Situational Awareness technology including Analytics, PSIM and PIAM.
There is an enormous latent demand for physical security products waiting to be exploited in the emerging markets of the world. China for example currently has a penetration of one sixth of the USA but this stood at one tenth in 2011, so the Chinese market is growing rapidly by using up this latent potential.
Within its 186 pages and 19 charts and tables, the report sieves out ALL the key facts and draws conclusions, so you can understand what is shaping the future of the physical security industry.
Order your copy online for immediate access -- www.securitystockwatch.com/research-reports/
The Smart Building to Smart Grid Interface Business
This Report is a Definitive Guide to Assessing the Future of this Fast Growing Business.
What is the Future Potential of the Smart Building to Smart Grid Interface Business?
Within its 89 pages and over 10 charts and tables, the report delivers key information to industry executives and investors.
Order your copy online for immediate access -- http://www.securitystockwatch.com/research-reports/
By using our website and any information located at www.SecurityStockWatch.com you agree to these "Terms."
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub