Visit www.healthyandhappy.com to learn more about all the ways to get involved and support SickKids including:
- Playing the youandme mental health discovery game
- Participating in one of the more than 25 registered community fundraising events throughout Ontario
- Supporting 60 Healthy and Happy corporate partners by visiting one of their participating locations, where a portion of proceeds supports the campaign. Just look for our Healthy and Happy blue icon in their store windows.
- Giving a Get Better Gift to honour moms for Mother's Day, such as the Visit from a Furry Friend, which provides a sense of comfort and helps to ease anxiety for SickKids patients
- Tuning in to the SickKids Telethon on Fairchild TV presented by Shiu Pong Group of Companies on May 4 from 8:50 to 10:20 p.m. and making a donation by phone or online.
- Tuning in to the NEWSTALK 1010 SickKids Radiothon presented by Foresters on May 30 from 3 to 7 p.m. and making a donation by phone or online.
The Healthy and Happy campaign is supported by a marketing campaign including transit shelter installations, wild postings, newspaper ads and online ads from which users can play the youandme discovery game. A 15- and 30-second animated video will also support the campaign. The Healthy and Happy concept and creative development was handled by Oxygen Design Agency. Media planning and buying was handled by Mindshare. Bloom Digital Media created the youandme game.
About SickKids Foundation
Established in 1972, SickKids Foundation raises funds on behalf of The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) and is the largest charitable funder of child health research, learning and care in Canada. Philanthropy is a critical source of funding for SickKids -- one of the world's foremost paediatric health-care institutions. For the fiscal year ending March 31, 2012, SickKids Foundation made an investment of $61.3 million in children's health, a direct result of community and corporate support. For more information, please visit www.sickkidsfoundation.com.
About The Hospital for Sick Children
The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) is recognized as one of the world's foremost paediatric health-care institutions and is Canada's leading centre dedicated to advancing children's health through the integration of patient care, research and education. Founded in 1875 and affiliated with the University of Toronto, SickKids is one of Canada's most research-intensive hospitals and has generated discoveries that have helped children globally. Its mission is to provide the best in complex and specialized family-centred care; pioneer scientific and clinical advancements; share expertise; foster an academic environment that nurtures health-care professionals; and champion an accessible, comprehensive and sustainable child health system. SickKids is proud of its vision of Healthier Children. A Better World. For more information, please visit www.sickkids.ca.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130501-SKphoto1LR.jpg.
To view the video associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://youtu.be/Kv18Cmq0Vpg.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
O: 416.813.6166 x2701
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws