•"Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing's flexibility and robust functionality enables us to address our most pressing challenges, including enhancing the customer experience and keeping operational costs down. At the same time, we gain expanded insight that helps us to reduce risk," said Todd Pierson, chief operating officer, Gateway One Lending & Finance. •"As leading lenders look to drive growth, institutions such as Gateway One Lending & Finance, are investing in innovative solutions that equip them to rapidly capitalize on emerging market opportunities, while reducing risk and improving the overall efficiency of their origination, servicing, and collections processes. Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing meets these requirements with a single scalable, robust and proven platform, that also helps organizations to reduce IT complexity," said Chet Kamat, CEO & Managing Director, Oracle Financial Services Software.
•Oracle Financial Services •Follow Oracle Financial Services on Twitter •Join the Oracle Financial Services Community on Facebook •Subscribe to the Oracle Financial Services YouTube channel •Oracle Financial Services Blog •Oracle and Gateway One Lending & Finance Webcast
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to financial services, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
O'Keeffe & Company
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise