NARR8's first published content by a third party in December 2012, when famed Russian fantasy author Vadim Panov commissioned "The Secret City" series for the mobile app. An interactive reading experience with elements of gamification, "The Secret City" not only expands upon the technological capabilities of NARR8, but also broadens the app's already-extensive catalogue of sci-fi, horror, comics, world history, and popular science as an urban fantasy series, as well as the first series adapted from an existing intellectual property.
If you are interested in trying beta-version of the editor, please contact our Sr. PR Manager Alexis Valerio at Valerio@narr8.me.
To download the latest information and assets please visit: http://ftp.narr8.me/pub/ENG/
NARR8 is free to download through Apple App Store and Google Play.
For more news on NARR8 please visit the website.
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | iTunes
Digital Publisher NARR8 was founded in October of 2011 by Alexander Vaschenko, formerly of Mail.ru and Astrum Online, with initial funding of $4 Million (U.S.) through IMI.VC Venture Company, a Moscow-based investment firm led by Internet entrepreneur, Game Insight board member, and former Mail.ru and Astrum Online visionary Igor Matsanyuk. Headquartered in Moscow, Russia with satellite operations in San Francisco, NARR8 currently has over 170 employees encompassing key business functions, and features creative staff which includes veteran artists, game developers, and content creators throughout ten internally owned and operated studios.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2294976
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2294979
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2294982
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2294985
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2294988
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2294991
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Sr. PR Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics