Drivers for Loyalty
ClickFox's research revealed that benefits drive brand loyalty with consumers, identifying brand quality (60 percent), ease of use (46 percent) and features (40 percent) as crucial in deciding their favorite brands. Moreover, first impressions matter: brands have one chance to win customers over, according to 56 percent of consumers who say that the first purchase or beginning of service is the deciding moment in establishing brand loyalty.
Survey findings highlighted shifting loyalties among consumers as they mature:
•Loyalty to cell phone manufacturers peaks among younger consumers ages 21 and under. •Despite being a relatively new market, brand loyalty to PC/tablet manufacturers is correlated with consumers ages 22 to 34. •Loyalty to banking/credit card companies dominates consumers ages 35 to 64.
The economy continues to divide consumer behavior: 57 percent of consumers are more focused on price, while the remaining 43 percent are less focused on price when switching and selecting brands.
The ClickFox 2013 Brand Loyalty Survey audited 304 consumers in March 2013 on their preferences when selecting brands. Respondents were 58 percent male and 42 percent female. The research evaluated a broad range of generational attitudes with 27 percent ages 22 to 34, 31 percent ages 35 to 44, 28 percent ages 45 to 54, and 11 percent ages 55 to 64. Consumers polled leaned towards the affluent with 14 percent earning less than $50,000, 13 percent earning $50,000 to $69,999, 12 percent earning $70,000 to $89,999, 20 percent earning $90,000 to $124,999, and 41 percent earning $125,000 or more per household.
Access the infographic here: http://www.clickfox.com/insights/consumer-surveys/2013-brand-loyalty-survey
Discover the results from the 2012 Brand Loyalty Survey here: http://clickfox.com/resources/newsroom/press-releases/clickfox-survey-reveals-apple-reigns-in-customer-loyalty/
Additional ClickFox information is available at http://www.clickfox.com and on the ClickFox Customer Experience Analytics Blog at http://www.clickfox.com/blog. Join the team on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
ClickFox is the market leader of a new breed of experience analytics software and solutions, analyzing behavior for more than 17.6 billion consumer journeys across every channel available to consumers. Transcending a limited single channel view, ClickFox patented behavioral analysis engine provides a visually intuitive mapping of all customer interactions -- from IVR, retail, Web, and email to agent CRM desktops, mobile devices, and interactive kiosks -- delivering unparalleled visibility to uncover hidden connections and reveal bottom-line customer insights. Deployed by some of the nation's largest telcos, financial institutions, among other Fortune 500 enterprises, ClickFox has a proven track record of helping world-class service providers dramatically boost operational efficiency and profitability.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2279210
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Edelman for ClickFox
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines