ISC West attendees can interact with SIA by stopping by our booth (#3063) on the show floor, and visiting the SIA New Product Showcase (NPS) (www.sianps.com) display, a one-of-a-kind opportunity for vendors to show their customers the latest innovations. Don't miss the NPS awards ceremony on Wednesday, April 10.
SIA members and buyers of security products can join us at PURE nightclub on Tuesday, April 9 at 6:00 p.m. for our annual Customer Appreciation Reception (www.siaonline.org/content.aspx?id=9316). It's a great opportunity to network with industry partners and, more importantly, with end-users of security solutions.
For those who are staying in Las Vegas after the show, SIA's Ride for Education (www.siaonline.org/landing.aspx?id=9492) is being held on Saturday, April 13 at 9:00 a.m. This annual event raises money for educational opportunities for first responders, and registrants can rent either a car or motorcycle to participate in the event. Last year's ride included stops in the Valley of Fire and at Hoover Dam.
For the complete interview with Don Erickson, CEO, Security Industry Association: http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_SIA_DE.html
Mr. Bill Bozeman, CPP
President and CEO
PSA Security Network
Bill Bozeman recently sat down with Terry Rivet, Owner of Securitronics (www.Securitronics.com) and Tom Hagen and Tim Ferrian from Pro-Tec (www.Pro-TecDesign.com). Here are some highlights from those interviews and for the complete interviews with Securitronics and Pro-Tec: www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_PSA.html.
Bill Bozeman: How does PSA benefit you as a problem solver in the security niche?
Terry Rivet: The best thing they do for us is give us access to more than just one solution as a product line. We've been able to sit down and decide for customers that just because we have access to a specific brand of camera, it doesn't necessarily mean that that's the camera that we should be providing. PSA provides us with the relationships and training that we need to make sure our customers are taken care of as they grow and expand.
Bill Bozeman: What one thing would you like to tell a potential client about Securitronics?
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy