2. News - InPlays will provide youth sporting news. This is a very fragmented business throughout the United States. InPlays goal is to be the main source for news regarding youth sports programs. The InPlays system will allow students to be sports writers and journalists. We can have a student from every school be an InPlays Writer and submit their articles and sports coverage online, all of which then gets instantly published, posted on inplays.com, and disseminated accordingly.
3. College Scholarships - InPlays will provide all the services to high school athletes regarding obtaining college scholarship.
4. Message Boards - InPlays will provide every youth sports organization with a message board. Message Boards are where people can post messages, mainly their opinions. It is an interactive forum that generates significant users and viewers.
5. Sports Tickets & Fundraisers - Sports Tickets will provide a place for people to compete and win a cash prize. Fundraisers will piggy-back the sports tickets and allow money to go to youth sports programs.
InPlays Sports Corp. website is conveniently located at www.inplays.com. The site is currently being developed and plans to launch on May 1, 2013. Current operations require sports equipment orders to be placed via telephone.
Andrew Barwicki, President & CEO of InPlays Sports Corp., stated, "I am pleased to have entered into this agreement with Eagle Oil Holding Company. I wholeheartedly believe the current operations of InPlays, combined with the unique opportunities and diversified operations we are developing will bring an opportunity for investors to share in our success and growth. Over the next month we will schedule an investor conference call, during which time all current and prospective investors will be invited to participate by asking questions. Moreover, a plan will be discussed regarding recapitalizing the company, cleaning up the balance sheet and organizing the company in a manner that will include filing our quarterly and annual results with the Securities and Exchange Commission, implementing a Board of Directors consisting of reputable and knowledgeable individuals, and uplisting the company to a major exchange."
"Although I do not expect all of these things to occur overnight, I will work as quickly as possible to address and resolve the issues. Additionally, many hard decisions will need to be made, including but not limited to a reverse stock split, this said, I will establish a level of communication with shareholders that will include quarterly conference calls and monthly updates on inplays.com. We are also exploring the options as related to a reverse merger or simply a company name change," concluded Mr. Barwicki.
Andrew Barwicki is President of Barwicki Investor Relations, a global investor relations firm representing publicly traded companies listed on the NYSE/AMEX, NASDAQ, Australian Stock Exchange, Toronto Stock Exchange, and companies trading on OTC and Pink Sheets. Mr. Barwicki is President of the Island Park Little League and has been purchasing sports equipment for numerous youth sports organizations since 2009. Andrew has been a baseball and basketball coach to his two children since 2006 and continues to do so. Andrew Barwicki is the Founder of InPlays Sports Corp. and currently serves as the President and Chief Executive Officer.
Safe Harbor Statement: This press release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's current expectation regarding future events. Actual events could differ materially and substantially from those projected herein and depend on a number of factors. Certain statements in this release, and other written or oral statements made are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond the Company's control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations include, but are not limited to, those factors that are disclosed under the heading "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in documents filed by the Company from time to time with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Please note -- As of today, Eagle Oil Holding Company is the public company. InPlays Sports Corp. is a private unrelated company. The name change and inclusion of InPlays Sports Corp. business has not been completed.
All inquiries are required to be made by email.
A conference call for current and prospective investors will be announced, via press release, by May 1, 2013. The conference call will include a business overview and presentation by Andrew Barwicki, and a question and answer session will follow.
Andrew J. Barwicki
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim