Sander Mueller, Chief Strategy Officer of Anybill, states, "We provide an end-to-end Accounts Payable solution for our clients, meaning that we manage the entire process from invoice data receipt through approval workflow automation and ultimately the treasury and payment service. As we continue to improve our service and minimize manual processing, it is important that we have the best data integration platform to both send and receive client data."
Anybill will begin using Dell Boomi to support client data integration requirements by the end of the first quarter. A list of supported financial accounting software products is available on the company's website www.anybill.com/integration.
Built on the premise that all payments are critical, Anybill was created in 2001 to transition any AP transaction to an automated solution. We combine our proprietary technology with unmatched customer service to deliver a complete Software-as-a-Service solution. Clients retain efficient workflows while gaining greater visibility and control, better cash flow management, streamlined approval processes, 24/7 accessibility, and increased auditor confidence. Anybill works with clients ranging from non-profit associations to some of the largest multinationals. We are headquartered in Washington, DC, and are SSAE 16 SOC compliant.
ABOUT DELL BOOMI
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell (NASDAQ: finance%3fq%3ddell">DELL), is the first integration solution built in the cloud, and the creator of AtomSphere®, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud. www.boomi.com
Dell Boomi and AtomSphere are trademarks of Dell Inc.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2273949
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For inquiries, contact
Director of Marketing
1801 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20006
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response