About BLiNQ Media
BLiNQ Media, a Gannett Company, is a leading global innovator of Social Engagement Advertising solutions for agencies and big brands. BLiNQʼs technology and Managed Services deliver quality brand engagement at scale by driving rapid, measurable results with unparalleled audience insights. The BAM(SM) 2.0 platform powers BLiNQ's Managed Services offering by fully automating complex campaign planning, setup, management, optimization and insights. Since 2008, BLiNQ has managed campaigns for more than 600 of the world's largest advertisers. For more information, please visit www.blinqmedia.com or www.facebook.com/BLiNQMedia or follow us at www.twitter.com/BLiNQMedia.
Moontoast is an innovative Social Rich Media advertising solutions leader that delivers premium rich media experiences and social advertising ROI. The company's award-winning Social Rich Media Ad Platform empowers brands and agencies to maximize their social advertising ROI by distributing interactive and transactional rich media ads that provide premium social experiences, deliver measurable business results, and create actionable consumer insights. Moontoast's innovative DITE methodology (Discovery, Interaction, Transaction, Endorsement) inspires its technology; which enables brands to execute social campaigns, with rich media experiences, that drive consumers along the purchase journey and reach them through intelligent targeting on social and mobile. Gartner Research has named Moontoast a "Cool Vendor" in Music and eCommerce, and Billboard Magazine called Moontoast a "Top Startup of 2011." For more information, visit www.moontoast.com.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Scratch Marketing + Media
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge