About MSC Cruises:
MSC Cruises is a privately-held, family-owned, Italian cruise line with a fleet of 12 ships: MSC Magnifica, MSC Splendida, MSC Fantasia, MSC Divina, MSC Poesia, MSC Orchestra, MSC Musica, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Armonia, MSC Opera, MSC Preziosa and MSC Lirica. The MSC Divina, a sister ship to MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida, debuted in May 2012, and sister ship MSC Preziosa debuted March 23, March 2013. The fleet cruises year-round in the Mediterranean and now in the Caribbean as well as seasonally in Northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, the French Antilles, South America, South and West Africa, The United Arab Emirates, Black Sea and the Red Sea.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
MSC Cruises USA
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women