1. BMO Asset Management Inc. has called a special meeting of unitholders of BMO International Equity Hedged to CAD Index ETF to be held on March 28, 2013 in order to seek unitholder approval to change its investment objective. If approved, this ETF is expected to be renamed BMO MSCI EAFE Hedged to CAD Index ETF effective on or about April 1, 2013.
(i)BMO ETFs are administered and managed by BMO Asset Management Inc., an investment fund manager and portfolio manager and a separate legal entity from Bank of Montreal.
Commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investments in exchange traded funds. Please read the prospectus before investing. Exchange traded funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
"S&P®" and "S&P 500®" are trade-marks of Standard and Poor's Financial Services LLC and "TSX" is a trade-mark of TSX Inc. These and other associated trade-marks and/or service marks have been licensed for use by BMO Asset Management Inc. None of the BMO ETFS are sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by any of its aforementioned trade-mark owners and the related index providers or their respective affiliates or their third party licensors and these entities make no representation, warranty or condition regarding the advisability of buying, selling or holding units in the BMO ETFs.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average(SM) is a product of Dow Jones Opco, LLC, ("Dow Jones Opco"), a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and has been licensed for use. "Dow Jones®" and "Dow Jones Industrial Average(SM)" are service marks of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings, LLC ("Dow Jones") and have been licensed to Dow Jones Opco for use for certain purposes. BMO ETFs based on Dow Jones indexes are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Dow Jones Opco, Dow Jones or their respective affiliates, and Dow Jones Opco, Dow Jones and their respective affiliates make no representation regarding the advisability of trading in such product(s).
The funds or securities referred to herein are not sponsored, endorsed, or promoted by MSCI, and MSCI bears no liability with respect to any such funds or securities or any index on which such funds or securities are based. The prospectus contains a more detailed description of the limited relationship MSCI has with BMO Asset Management Inc. and any related funds.
Further information about BMO ETFs can be found at www.bmo.com/etfs.
About BMO Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
Established in May 2009, BMO Financial Group's ETF business is a leading ETF provider in Canada. Since its inception, the lineup of BMO ETFs has grown to 48 listed funds and includes several industry firsts. BMO ETFs provide Canadian investors with broader choices and greater access to an innovative portfolio of investment products.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly-diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $542 billion as at January 31, 2013, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
Rachael McKay, Toronto
Valerie Doucet, Montreal
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook