As AntriaBio gains visibility amongst risk-tolerant investors, short sellers could once again finds themselves scrambling to cover their [short] positions. In particular, short sellers may not:
1. Understand the scope of the company and/or their product offering,
2. Comprehend the growing market need and opportunity for a longer-acting insulin drug(s), or
3. Have the foresight to assess the impact that one or several catalysts could have on the price of Antriabio stock in 2013.
Among other catalysts that could ignite shares of this emerging diabetes-drug maker, presentations at scientific meetings, peer-reviewed publications, and initiation of a human clinical study in the second quarter of this year, AntriBio could become the focus of M&A activity, as titans like Novo Nordisk (NVO) see the FDA reprimand and reject a thrice-weekly basil insulin over safety concerns. Investors may recall that a bidding war erupted over Amylin last year, culminating in a $7 Billion+ takeover by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS).
Amylin's long-acting GLP-1 product(s), a market notably smaller than basil insulins, had sparked the takeover frenzy.
The full version of this report complete with charts and disclosures can be found at: http://www.biomedreports.com/20130314127114/antriabio-set-for-major-short-squeeze.html
Healthcare investors and Biotech traders interested in accessing BioMedReports' new complete database of clinical trials and upcoming FDA and world-wide regulatory decisions which can be used to make more profitable trades and see upcoming catalysts can go to: http://biomedreports.com/fdacal.html
News developments and live healthcare sector updates are available constantly via twitter at: http://twitter.com/BioMedReports
BioMedReports is a news and research portal covering financial biotech news for the entire Healthcare Sector of the market. BioMedReports is not paid or compensated to report the news and developments of publicly traded companies. BioMedReports sells a premium product for subscribers and full disclosures and information about the stocks and news mentioned in this news release are available at BioMedReports.Com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Media Contacts Only:
e-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses