Mr. Robert Sawyer, President & CEO, AMAG Technology, Inc., told us, "AMAG's Symmetry Security Management System provides a powerful integrated solution for organizations requiring automated security. Solutions are available for facilities of any size -- from small offices requiring just a few card readers or cameras to large corporations or high security facilities spread over multiple sites and countries. In addition to our Symmetry access control software and intelligent controllers, we offer Symmetry Video Management with Visualizer Encoders and Symmetry Intrusion Detection to provide our customers with a total solution. We are also getting ready to launch our own network camera line, truly making AMAG a one stop shop for a total security solution. In addition, we integrate with best-in-breed technology partners in the industry to offer in-demand solutions to our customers."
For the complete interview with Mr. Robert Sawyer: http://www.securitystockwatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_AMAG_BS.html
Why Choose AMAG? : http://www.amag.com/About-AMAG-Technology/Why-choose-AMAG.aspx
Symmetry Product Tours: http://www.amag.com/library/Symmetry-Product-Tours.aspx
AMAG Products: http://www.amag.com/Products.aspx
AMAG Industry Solutions: http://www.amag.com/industry-solutions.aspx
AMAG Brochures: http://www.amag.com/library/brochures.aspx
AMAG Case Studies: http://www.amag.com/library/case-studies.aspx
AMAG Datasheets: http://www.amag.com/library/datasheets.aspx
ImageWare Systems recently announced key milestones and events:
- "Introduced IWS CloudID (CloudID), a modular, service-orientated, architecture-based software platform that allows for the rapid development and deployment of highly secure, yet flexible identity solutions.
- IWS's patented Biometric Engine® (BE) 2.0 became the first biometric management solution certified on Fujitsu's NuVola Private Cloud Platform. In conjunction with a three year software license agreement, IWS will be working with Fujitsu at the Microsoft Partner Solutions Center to create paying, proof of concept pilot projects. "
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise